Tax advice

We provide tax advice and assistance on UK, Hungarian taxation and EU VAT issues. We can help individuals, companies, partnerships, trustees, accountants, lawyers and other tax advisers. As well as providing advice on the principal UK taxes, including international tax aspects, we assist you by your relevant tax returns.


  • Corporation Tax Act 2010
  • Income Tax Act 2007
  • Taxation of Chargeable Gains Act 1992
  • Inheritance Tax Act 1984
  • National Insurance Contributions Act 2011